Saturday, May 16, 2015

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog, Crunchy Mama + Geeky Papa. Allow me to introduce myself - I'm Stephanie, aka the aforementioned Crunchy Mama! I've been married for 5 years (this September!) to Macade, aka Geeky Papa. We've got one little girl - well call her A - and a baby on the way. Geeky Papa and I are both into video games and other geeky things, we strive to eat a real food diet, and we practice gentle parenting. I sew and cook (my two favorite things!), and we strive to be "green" by cloth diapering and reducing our waste wherever we can.

In this blog, you'll find posts about all manner of things - sewing tutorials, recipes and cooking tips, shared articles about gentle parenting, cloth diapering, and babywearing, and other similar things. And occasionally a post from Geeky Papa about all things geeky! I hope you enjoy yourself while you're here, please check back often for updates and new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment